Enter to win a WavePro high-speed, outdoor Wi-Fi network. The WavePro solution leverages decades of ruggedized design built to provide lasting communications - even in the harshest conditions.
Hurry! Enter to Win NOW!
Hit a hole-in-one on the golf course
Your lifeline when disaster strikes
Keep campers hooked up
Secure your perimeter - know who's there
WavePro Outdoor Wi-Fi Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be received by FreeWave by September 30, 2016.
- Entries must be submitted through the WavePro Promotion landing page.FreeWave will announce four WP201-100 network winners on October 10, 2016.
- FreeWave will provide up to 15 hours of network design and consultation services to each Winning Party.
- FreeWave will not provide on-site engineering or installation services. These services are available through our Channel Partners
- WavePro Networks must be installed and operated in compliance with local regulations in USA and Canada only.
- WavePro Network must be installed and operating by December 9, 2016. FreeWave reserves the right to request the return of awarded WavePro equipment if the WavePro Network cannot be installed by December 9, 2016.
- Participants will be contacted by FreeWave during the week of October 3, 2016 to follow-up on network description and submission to determine applicability. If participant cannot be contacted, the participant will not be considered further.
- Participants approve FreeWave’s use of their corporate or company name and logo in announcing WavePro Network winning parties.
- Participants approve FreeWave’s use of an abstract description of their application in announcing WavePro Network winning parties.
- Winning Party will receive up to 8 WavePro WP201-100 units at no charge, based on network description and submission.
- Additional units are available at promotional pricing of $650 until November 23, 2016.
- Winning party shall provide and supply ancillary network equipment that may include, but not limited to, directional antennas, coaxial cables, Ethernet cables, towers or masts, switches or routers, and internet or backhaul connectivity.
- Winning party agrees to allow FreeWave to develop and publish a Case Study or White Paper on their application, which is to be completed by January 13, 2017.
Why is WavePro your must-have Wi-Fi solution?
Exposure to sweltering heat, salt, rain, and wind - no problem, it's IP67 rated!
Advanced dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz capabilities cut through noise and congestion
Self-healing and self-discovery guarantee network reliability
- Up to 1.3 Gbps broadband speeds deliver real-time Voice, Video, Data and Sensor links (VVDS™)
See what others say about WavePro:
“We require a robust solution for time-critical applications. With the WavePro, we are confident that we have found a reliable and flexible platform that can be deployed quickly and cost effectively integrated into our network.” - Current FreeWave Utility Customer